University continues teaching face-to-face; exams may take place in classrooms
In 2022, teaching and studies continue according to the principles agreed upon at the beginning of the academic year.
- The university continues teaching face-to-face. Exams and pass/fail evaluations may take place in classrooms.
- Block-mode study returns to face-to-face teaching.
- In face-to-face classes, public rooms and meetings, a safe distance must be ensured, and everybody must wear masks.
- Continuing education learners must prove their infection safety according to the government order: by presenting the certificate of vaccination against or recovery from Covid-19.
- To prevent the spread of the virus, the head of institute/college may decide to switch to distance learning at the unit or for a particular curriculum.
- Unnecessary contacts must be minimised. We advise cancelling or postponing larger events.
- Staff and students with viral symptoms must stay home regardless of their vaccination status.