International Cooperation and Protocol Office
50090 Tartu linn,
Tartu linn, Tartumaa
The main task of the International Cooperation and Protocol Department is to evaluate the strategic choices to promote the international reputation and recognition of the University of Tartu, to plan and implement activities that support the internationalization of the university, and to organize the university's protocol activities. The department involves other relevant units in fulfilling its tasks.
The department promotes and supports the international cooperation of the university through the following activities:
- monitoring and analyzing national and international trends in internationalization;
- defining the principles and directions of internationalization and organizing international marketing activities based on them;
- developing and maintaining international partnerships of the university, including coordinating participation in international networks and cooperation agreements;
- coordinating the mobility of students and staff, scientific exchange, and facilitating foreign scholarships.
In coordinating protocol activities of the university, the main task of the department is to develop a unified recognition system, organize receptions for rectorate visits and foreign guests, and organize academic events.
For more information on the department's activities, please visit the International Cooperation webpage.
For general inquiries, please contact: email@example.com.
For questions related to study abroad, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project related matters (KA131)
- Advising on cooperation agreements
- EWP (Erasmus Without Paper) contact
- BIP (Blended Intensive Program)
- UT students short-term blended mobility for studies
- Outgoing Erasmus+ programme traineeship students
- Study Abroad Center`s websites and social media management
- Incoming Erasmus+ Europe exchange students
- Short-term blended mobilities (incoming)
- Orientation course coordination
- English-taught courses for the short-term exchange students
- Outgoing students for studies at partner universities (competition calls, advising)
Erasmus+ Europe and International Credit Mobility
Inter-university cooperation agreements and networks (incl MAUI, AEN, Reari-RJ)
Swiss-European Mobility Programme
- Learning Agreement (OLA) process contact
- Incoming trainees registration
Incoming exchange and visiting students:
- Inter-university cooperation agreements
- ISEP programme
- Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility
- Swiss-European Mobility Programme
- Visiting PhD Students
- Self-paying free movers